WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

January 04, 2008

Top 5 Albums of '07

Well since '07 is officially over.  It would be an "ok" time to give your top albums of '07 huh?  This year, some of these artists had an attitude like "fuck it, I don't care if it sells, it's gonna be a good album."  Well, except for Kanye and 50, but that's a different story.  Well, my pic for the '07 year was Underground Kingz, U.G.K.  No, I'm not no bandwagon bitch that's just on Pimp C's nuts cuz he's dead.  No, never.  And I believe you guys will come to find Mr. Freshness really fair.  But if you listen to this album fully, you'll find that this is the best double disk album since Tupac and Biggie did theirs.  Of course it may go unnoticed, because UGK pretty much stays true to them, and they don't do commercial shit.  Me personally, I only skip 3 songs.  Now I don't know about you, but I love a good LONG album.  A double disk, with only 3 songs that are skipable.  Now Lupe Fiasco definately did his thing, but like I just said, I love great albums that are longer.  I mean, don't you feel albums like, Illmatic (Nas), Be (Common), and The Diary (Scarface) ended to soon for your ears?  Well, anyway.  Here's my lil' top five albums an honerable mentions.  And yes, I did at least buy my Top 3 albums!!


1 - U.G.K. (UnderGround Kingz)
2 - Lupe Fiasco (The Cool)
3 - Jay-Z (American Gangster)
4 - Scarface - (M.A.D.E.)
5 - Common (Finding Forever)

Honerable Mentions: Chamillionaire (Ultimate Victory), GhostFace Killah (Big Doe Rehab), Freeway (Free At Last),

See, I'm a southerner, and you don't see any nonsense like Soulja Boy up there.  What do yall think as far as '07???

-Freshness

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: