WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

February 29, 2008

Lil Wil - My Dougie



This is some sort of a homemade music video that they made for this song. Unfortunately the remix with Soulja Boy will soon be released with a video too. Soulja Boy came under fire earlier this year when he bit lil wil's My Dougie and tried to label it his new "swag dance"... glad to see all is right in the world of snap dance disco bullshit!

I don't really like the song, it's ok for this type of stuff. But the main reason I posted this is because the real Dougie (Doug E. Fresh for all you non learnin mothafuckas out there.) Showed up for this video. Peep the dude in the blue vest. I mean, if I was Doug E, I'd be flattered, but I'm not sure unless they came proper with a nice check, I'd get my ass outta bed for this video.


Drew
Down

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: