WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

February 21, 2008

My Boy's been Stadium Status, Kanye's Biiiiig Brooother n Mary J add more dates to the tour

Jay-Z and Mary J Blidge's Heart Of The City Tour's dates are all set and ready to go.  And Drop Bomb (YAY YAY!) will be in the buildin' April 9th for the New Orleans show.  So you'll actually see the review for this show before the glow in the dark tour.  Who knows what Mr. Carter or Ms. Blidge will pull along for special guests.  From what I've experienced personally, and what I've seen on TV, Jay puts on a hell of a show.  It'll be my 1st chance to see Mary, (bein' from where I'm from people don't like to come down close to me :(  ).  Anyway!  We'll definately see what they pull outta their hat, and we'll definately let ya know.  


Last time I went to a Jay-Z concert, it was the Jay-Z & R. Kelly Best Of Both Worlds tour.  And they were hatin' on cameras.  So we'll see if I can smuggle one in.  Either way, you'll get the Fresh concert breakdown soon as I get back to the workstation.  Unless, of course, some serious circumstances prevent me from doin' so.

Tour Dates Below.

* = New cities and dates added.

March 22 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
March 26 Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner Arena
March 27 Uniondale, NY Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
March 28 East Rutherford, NJ Izod Center
March 30 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
April 2 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre
April 3 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden
April 5 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum
April 6 Washington, DC Verizon Center
April 8 Atlanta, GA Phillips Arena*
April 9 New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena*
April 10 Houston, TX Toyota Center*
April 12 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Center*
April 16 Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl
April 20 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena*
April 26 Chicago, IL United Center*


(Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, CRS will be tight as long as Lupe Raps 60%, Kanye 30%, and Pharrell only SINGS for 10%...  That wasn't a joke.)


-Freshness

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: