WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 13, 2008

Sample Of The Day!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry for missing yesterday. Today, I'm gonna double you up, and drop some knowledge.

Biter: Juicy - Notorious B.I.G.


Produced by Puffy for BIG. However, PETE ROCK swears on his life that Puffy jacked it from him. Here's the story from Wax Poetics:

I did the original version, didn't get credit for it. They came to my house, heard the beat going on the drum machine, it's the same story. You come downstairs at my crib, you hear music. He heard that **** and the next thing you know it comes out. They had me do a remix, but I tell people, and I will fight it to the end, that I did the original version of that. I'm not mad at anybody, I just want the correct credit.


But he also tells the same story for Tribe's "All That Jazz" too, So either dude is bitter about lot's of stuff, or just needs to stop playin records when people come over. We'll never know for sure.

Writer: Juicy Fruit - Mtume


Okay, now here's where I double it up and give you the lesser known biter:

Biter #2: The Ave- Dre Dog


There's only a 30 second clip available on Imeem, however, on youtube they have the full video, so check that if you wanna take a trip down memory lane.



DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: