WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 13, 2008

You Heard RIGHT! Game has BEEN OUT of Jail.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kids will believe anything these days...


The Game issued a statement on Thursday (March 13) apologizing for all of the confusion over his release from the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles earlier this week. It all started on Monday when website TMZ.com announced that the rapper had been released after serving only eight days of a possible 60 day sentence on a weapons conviction. But later on that afternoon, his manager Jimmy Rosemond issued a statement stating that Game had not in fact been released and was simply being transferred to another jail. When MTV News attempted to get to the bottom of the discrepancy, both Game’s attorney and officials at Twin Towers insisted that he was free.

The Game’s statement read as follows:

“I apologize for the conflicting news on my release, but due to the sensitive negotiations on this matter I felt it appropriate not to give an exact date on my release. I am truly grateful to my attorney, family and management for doing a great job in this respect. Upon my release I went directly to the studio with producers Cool & Dre and recorded several records including my street record ‘Big Dreams.’ Thank you to all my fans as well for the support.”


Props to XXL for getting this story straight. We can all put our 'FREE GAME' T-Shirts away now, and look forward to hardcore records talking about the reality that is hollywood jail. Sidebar: Someone listen to GRODT and count how many times 50 Cent mentions he "did a 3 to 9."

DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: