WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

April 27, 2008

Jean Grae calling it quits?!?!?!



This CANNOT be real..umm..this is from her blog:

"Everyone who has been on this ride with me since the beginning and continues to be a supporter of music that makes you feel something true and vulnerable and honest by being just that.

It's been a wonderful and awful journey all at the same time. Mostly leaning towards the wonderful part..lol.

Thank you for letting me share what I could with you and sharing yourselves back, as you have really been the reason that I kept on.

It's always nice to know that you could be the voice of someone who didn't have one, or know just how to say it.
No comment or letter or statement of appreciation has ever gone unnoticed.
I love to write, I love to be able to create imagery and a world out of just words.

I will always love what I consider to be true hip hop music... from the bottom of my soul.

I hope you will continue to distinguish those who are contributors to the evolution of hip hop and other black music as both an auditory stimulation and a culture, taking care that they are put in a position to do so.

Thank you listeners, whom I consider my friends and family....

Enjoy.... see y'all around..

It's been amazing.. thank you again.

peaces.." - The Jeanius


I don't really believe this and I HOPE this is just some kinda clever plot or else just frustration...This can't be real like Marsha sang on Freeway's new album.

If it is....this is a SAD SUNDAY in music.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Andrew J Rivers said...

I think... maybe she's just reflecting and saying thanks. It doesn't say PEACE IM OUt BITCHES... it just says thanks to everyone who made this possible. I love doing it. See you around.