WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

April 28, 2008

Nelly & Ciara - Stepped On My J's Snippit



The song isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It doesn't change the fact that for the most part Jordan's are DED to me anyways. But it's only a snippit, so who knows what the full song has in store. Also, I seriously hope the snippit video WASN'T Nelly's and was just some fanboy, bc if Nelly has some of the same J's as I do, and he's not on that super exclusive tip... I'd be a little disappointed.

EDIT: don't be disappointed fanboy lol would Nelly rock the PHILLY"S? think not. plus most of those boxes were size 8/9...pay more attention

What you guys think of the song? Leave a comment and let us know.

DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: