WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 27, 2008

Calling All People in Saskatoon



Nikki Jean has tickets to Kanye's Glow in the Dark Tour for you.

Afterthought: She didn't mention how to get the tickets, but it's probably best to contact her through her Youtube page or on Myspace. Check out our links section on the right to find her daily blog, and more great websites.

DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tickets for me? I would love some tickets! I have some, but trying to get some friends.

I grew up in Illinois, just outside St. Louis but moved to Saskatoon because it is my wife's hometown.

Shout at me.
americanrob@gmail.com
306-220-9081

Anonymous said...

Nikki -

If you could upgrade my tickets to better seats, that would be insane.

I can barely do any work I am so excited about this show.

Saskatoon is buzzing right now for this show. Everyone is talking about tonight.

Sorry for another post already, just really excited.

Rob Clark
americanrob@gmail.com
306-220-9081

Anonymous said...

Hey bro, this is =ToP ! FLiTE= I help run Drop-Bomb.com but we aren't affiliated with Nikki Jean, Drew down just posted from her blog. But tell you what I'll do. I'll hit her up on myspace and see if I can contact her and let her know that you want tix. Koo!??!?!

Hit me up. dropbombblog@gmail.com
mikecheck@myhelio.com

PEACE!
I'll get back to you ASAP.
=ToP ! FLiTE=

Thanks for reading the blog too ROB! Stay posted!