WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 28, 2008

Local Link-UP: Compound of Portland

So I'm down in Portland this weekend for Memorial Day. And we went down to the Nike Headquarters to pick up some kicks. Well that night before we decided to hit the town so we go downtown and go club hopping. As were walking, I see an Upper Playground store to my left..I acknowledge, and then all of a sudden we run into a WINDOW FULL OF SNEAKERS! Unbeknownst to ME and the rest of us as well, there is a boutique in Portland named Compound.


Now boutique may mean small shop, but there is NOTHING small about the selection in Compound. With everything from toys to Artzines, Art Shows to Tier 0 Sneakers, Exclusive streetwear to Live DJ's; this shop SERIOUSLY has everything.


I had NO money to spend there, but best believe my next trip back I'm entering with a FAT pocket and empty trunk, but I'm leaving with an empty pocket and a FAT trunk. YA DUG.



Peep them out. You WILL NOT BE disappointed.

I mean just look at the pictures. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?

COMPOUND'S WEBSITE

COMPOUNDS'S WEBSITE


FA RREEEEEEELLL.
=ToP ! FLiTE=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: