WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 21, 2008

Saigon Leaves Atlantic + New Music

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saigon's Myspace Blog posted some interesting news this morning.


Once upon a time, I remember telling my homie Just Blaze that the ONLY way we would win was if we were to get off of Atlantic Records A.S.A.P... Most of you may not know but I have fought and fought and fought for the past year and a half to get out of that bad deal...

... Now to bring you all up to date...I am NO LONGER ON ATLANTIC RECORDS, thank you God. I took legal action and got my manager Chris, my lawyer Theo, my homies Gee Roberson and Just Blaze and we got the fuck up out of there... No, I didnt get dropped so you haters dont get excited, I fought these people very very hard to leave. When they drop you they keep your music and you dont have to pay them shit back.. Trust me, I tried to get dropped. I still own my masters so we have to give these bastards a whole LOT of money , BUT, we still own The Greatest Story Never Told which will be released this year with a company that Im sure will surprise the whole world once we let it out.. Nobody is gonna see this coming..TRUST ME. Im still rocking with Just Blaze till the dirt, Im still with Hip Hop Since 1978 till the dirt, we killed them with Kanye West, now we bout to kill em with Lil Wayne and Saigon comes soon after to play clean up....


He also added some new music Download Saigon - Believe it

DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: