WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 27, 2008

Sample of the Week! (The Dells)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Because of our Portland Memorial Day weekend Vacation, I didn't get around to putting up a sample for last week. So I popped to my Pandora Radio Station while I work and see if anything jumps out at me. POW! This song hit me:


Writers:
The Dells - I Can Sing a Rainbow/ Love is Blue
I Can Sing A Rainbow - Love Is Blue - The Dells

Biters:
Blu & Exile - My World is ...
My World Is... - Blu & Exile

Sample of the week should resume normal end of the week schedule this week. But if you're really itching for more hip-hop soul samples. Check out The Soul Sample Blogspot in our links section to get more.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: