WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

August 29, 2008

The Best Rapper Alive - Vibe Magazine



I remember when this was going on at first and then I forgot about it. It's the finals week and it's down to Jay-Z vs Eminem.

Which is a respectable final. But let's look at the process it took to get here.

Final 4 / Elite 8:

Jay-Z > Kanye West
Eminem > Nas
Ludacris > Lil Wayne
The Game > Andre 3000

You can make an argument for all of these. Except THE GAME over Andre 3000. smh. That's all I can do. Everyone is sippin the Game juice right now. His album is getting amazing reviews everywhere I turn from normally level headed people. I think I need to listen to it again. Maybe it's just The Drop-Bomb Crew that thinks the shit sucks. Except for Fresh. He probably loves it. lol.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

freshness601 said...

Lol, that's the best joke ever.

But yea. Uh, sayin' The Game Is Better than Andre 3000 is like sayin' ice cube will chill out hell.