WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

September 28, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: *DOUBLE SCOOP* Marques Houston -Sunset & Wonderful feat. Juelz Santana



Marques Houston ft Juelz Santana - Wonderful - Marques Houson

This song was off his album, Veteran, that came out last year. This remix with Juelz is a new version though that just released not too long ago. I have to say I don't remember this album even dropping, but I do know that Marques' new album, Mr. Houston is dropping in November.

The new single is called Sunset. It's a whole new sound from him..it's real dope. Some acoustic shit at the beginning. I gotta say I dig this and I TRULY feel like this situation JUST happened to me..

sunset - marques houston

SKULL GANG!!!
=!=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: