WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 20, 2008

Emerald City Journeys to Oklahoma (booo Thunder!)



Henry McComas (director of the critically acclaimed film, Emerald City) has posted his blog about the trip on Crookedlp.com.

Stay tuned for more information on his newest project Pheonix Falling:

With that being said, Crookedlp.com, I cannot let this feeling escape; I have started pre-production for my next budgeted film “PHOENIX FALLING.” The film has had me interviewing geneticists, doctors, and piles of books for my latest dramatic, Science Fiction project. But that story is for another day. I will tell you all about it next time.

Check out CrookedLakeProductions.com, the MySpace, and EmeraldCity.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: