WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 22, 2008

Sample of the Week: (Willy North Pole)



So I felt like dropping a sample in the middle of the week because I'm pissed off that I didn't get to do the one I wanted to last week and because I can't find anything else to put on here at the minute.

This song was always dope to me. It came out right in between Carter 1 and 2 and wayne was JUST getting his flow down perfect. TI kills his verse and the girls are on point.

Writer: Destiny's Child ft Lil Wayne & TI - Soldier


How come every god damn time this damn willy north pole video comes on mtv or something, it NEVER shows the artist and credits? That's the only video ever to do that. lol. Anyway, they take Weezy's verse and chop it up for a pretty dope sample. Lil Wayne: Most sampled hip-hop artist? Next to biggie? (that's a jay-z joke.)

Willy North Pole - Body Marked Up


At 2:30: "I'm in the club with them thangs that POW POW, thug, turn around and keep dancin to bow wow."

What a coincidence... Cuz I'm in the club with my girl's ass thats like POWWWWWWWW POWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

hahahahahaha. Seriously. We call her pow pow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: