WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 26, 2008

Soulful Sundaes - De La Soul - Trying People



Imeem wasn't working so I had to youtube it. This song is hypnotizing to me. It goes "IN" on SO many important topics. It's ... amazing.

I'm tryin to pop a hole in your Yankee cap
Absorb me
The skies over your head aint safe no more
And Hip Hop aint your home
And if it is then you fuckin up the crib son
You make life look like I don't wanna live one
You might as well hold your
breath until you die in a
corner somewhere bent over in the crevice
This God Theory overcomes the worst of weathers
As long as you willin to try,
you on a good start homie

Well, what you wanna be?
We wanna be ready!

Do you wanna lose hate for love?
Yes!

Do you wanna see these gates above?
Yes!

I said people are you ready?
Yes we're ready!

But are you willing to try?
We wanna try harder!

Do you really wanna carry some weight?
Yes!

Are you ready to design your fate?
Yes!

Yo, people are you ready?
Yes we're ready!

Well what you wanna be?
We wanna be ready!..

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: