WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 12, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: Mayo



Allow me to clarify something: Soulful Sundae's has never been about that NEW NEW shit. It's just something to relax to before you start your hard work week. Maybe something to jog a memory of some shit from 1994, just some shit that we're bumping currently, and even better if it coincides with some new shit. Then once we got bit on Soothing soulful sundays or whatever, we switched the shit up to every day and any day with soulful sundaes. Because there's always time for dessert.

I don't think it's ever been explained publicly, so I wanted to get that out there. Sometimes I imagine conversations and blog posts. So with that said. This song has been stuck in my head all week and the hook makes me laugh out loud for real.



But while we're on the topic:


And




Also, Sorry for the lack of posting lately, I just on vacation in LA all weekend, Mike was on Vaca in Portland all weekend and Smizzy has a life. lol. We'll be back on game SHORTLY. But for now. Time to drank. Toast Mafucka!

Holler at you bitches tomorrow.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: