WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 04, 2008

SMILE




Excuse me for lack of a better word right now as the title for this post. That's what I'm doing right now, along with tearing up a bit as I watch these newscasts. Barack Hussein Obama is the President of our UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!

I cannot believe I am seeing this day. I cannot believe how re-energized our society has become just over one man, one idea, one thought, one word. CHANGE.

This is monumental above all standards and measures.

Thank you for voting, on behalf of Barack. Thank you for believing along with me. All of us. My friends your friends. We are more unite than ever before. And I honestly feel like this is going to be what sets us back atop as THE BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.


Freshness: ..............Obama :)
Yoo.. Man, bein' from Mississippi, and havin' activists in my family who faught for the simple right to vote.. Even though my state went McCain, man... I was a part of history, and I love that and love yall for wanting change. A week before my b-day, hell of a present! Lol. It's hard for a 21 year old to be emotional, but he is, this is monumental. *sigh* well.... Time to finish this whole bottle of champain, lol.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: