WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 08, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: Lupe Fiasco's The Cool



Sometimes you listen to a song, and you can't just stop there. You get back to the pad, but you gotta sit in the parking lot and finish the album. That's what this album did to me today. I was fuxin with it after a night out that made me want to slap some kids, but the more I thought about it and consulted a few trusted advisors, the more I realised tt wasn't his fault he had a grill and twelve plastic gold chains with $ emblems. The Four finger Cash$Money ring wasn't even his fault either. Therefore, I'm no longer mad at him, or his pimp cane, bathrobe wearing homie with him. I'm mad at rap music.


If you die, tell em that you played my game, I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name, cuz I am the (cool) ...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

M* said...

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL !!!! my fav intro type song. i was gunna google this song but saaw it on ur blog cool!