WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 24, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: Xzibit - Release Date

Very Special Souflul Sundaes today. Grammy Winning artist John Forte was just pardoned by George W. Bush.


In 2000, Forté was arrested at Newark International Airport and charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine and conspiracy to distribute after accepting a briefcase containing $1.4 million worth of liquid cocaine.[1] While on trial and under house arrest, he completed a second album, I, John. He was convicted and sentenced to the mandatory minimum 14 years after being found guilty of possession of 31 pounds of liquid cocaine with intent to distribute



I suppose I could put some of his music on but this was just the first thing I thought of. So to familiarize you with his music if you haven't heard, here's one of my favorites. I'm not the biggest fan in the world or anything but dude is talented. He fux with the fugees and helped write and produce a couple of songs on The Score.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: