WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

December 21, 2008

Sample of the Week (M.O.P. - Cold as Ice)



I'm currently in a temporary cheap ass apartment in one of the many offshoot cities of Seattle until the economy gets its damn act together or I get off my ass and settle for a job that isn't part of my career path. So I've got more snow than downtown, but it's still COLD AS ICE out here. I think we're at about 8 inches. Also in case you missed the memo, SEATTLE PEOPLE CAN NOT DRIVE IN THE SNOW! Say what you want, but we handle the rain pretty well because that's all it does out here anyway. Snow is another matter. Anyway, I figured I'd get around to a sample this week and this is the first song that came to mind besides that shovelin snow shit with weezy and currency but damn if I'm about to work hard and find if there was any samples on that beat.


Writer: Foreigner - Cold As Ice


Biter: M.O.P - Cold as Ice

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: