WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

December 22, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: Chin Chin - Go There With You




>>>GO THERE WITH YOU<<<

So I was on the Definitive Jux Site a couple days ago, and I came across this free EP for download from this group called Chin Chin. I downloaded it just cuz..and I just put it on my phone. I hop in the shower to get myself together, I'ma need about an hour (c)Jeezy. ANYWAY! I am bumping some Roots, The Kills, The Raconteurs, Keane, Scarface, Ludacris, The new movie Cadillac Records' soundtrack(Which has more Beyonce than I expected, but it's dope nonetheless!), and a few other various artists of my liking. I all of a sudden hear this tropical lounge song...SUPER DEE DUPER melodic..and I'm just like WOW. This is pretty fantastic. DEFINITELY something I've never heard in my life. So I HOP out the shower mid-stream. Shampoo still in my hair. I dry off one of my hands and go grab the phone. Look down and see the name, put that b*tch on repeat and let it bang like 10 times over. HOTT SHIT!!! The entire EP is good so far, I'm about 3 songs through as I have the Blackberry on shuffle right now. But wow. I'm really digging Chin Chin now.

-Here's the Whole EP for Download for FREE!(From them of course. JUST SAY NO to PIRACY.)-

Time to research!
=!=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: