WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

January 28, 2009

Macklemore is Quitting Rap

PSA from his myspace:

I've decided to give up. Everyone has there calling in life, and although rapping spoke to me for many years there is a stronger voice speaking to the fingerprints of my existence...fingerboarding. I've been thrashing on and off for about 8-9 years now. I recently realized that I can only do so much with rapping. With fingers you can do anything. A normal kitchen landscape becomes an urban jungle gym for the hands in a matter of a frontside flip. With my fingers on a tech deck I'm free to thrash where ever I want to. To express myself without the confines of audio. And I will. I'm going to be posting bulletins frequently so please check them out. If you're moved the way that I've been, hopefully you'll pick up a tech deck, get good and come session with me. One love! Getting Free! One push at a time...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: