WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

January 29, 2009

Obama does the "single laides" dance

Barack Obama admitted to Beyonce that like millions before him, he too liked "Single Ladies" and could do at least some of its famous choreography.

Caught on camera by John Legend while greeting participants at the Concert on the Mall, then-President-Elect Obama gets called out by wife Michelle about his fondness for her song (the video of which is below).

Michelle Obama says, "Mr. President, you didn't tell Beyonce about 'Single Ladies'? Your rendition?"

"I'm not like Justin [Timberlake]" Obama says laughing, referencing the SNL spoof. "I didn't put on the outfit... [but} I didn't want my girls thinking that I couldn't, you know... I got a lil something."

And with that, he did the hand flip and added, "This part I get."



about 6:15 in is when everything starts meeting beyonce, john legend, queen latifah and more. is it me or does he talk with a little more "swang" when he knows he's safe around some black people? lol. I thought it was pretty tight.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: