WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

February 20, 2009

Black Jesus on thug'n for the Lawd

In today’s time we got pop princes fuck’n up princess, the US dollar almost getting beat by the peso, and a Kanye’s afro-mullet. I think we all could use some Jesus in our life (or some grape soda and a lil head in my case). So here is black Jesus… he’s not like the one my momma had in her living room over the dinner table… you know the one with dreads and the African robe. No, this is “Black” Jesus aka Hood Jesus. I love Boondockbootlegs check them out.





ps: and if you think this is wrong and you might go to hell for watching and laughing at this, you might be right. I thought the same thing... that's why I pray after every "real-time" LOL... be safe people Heaven is a mile away.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: