WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 04, 2009

Cassidy vs Ye?????


Oh damn Seems like the Philly Problem might have a problem with Kanye... I'm a Kanye stan so when I saw this, I knew I had to post it. Word on the web is that Ye left Amber cause she smashed Cassidy, then Cass in true nigga form makes a song about it.... Ye got to much money to worry about Amber or Cass.



"I f*cked ya girl on D-low, cause I'm that nigga and I got a bigger ego. For free yo, I let her climb on the tree yo. now she with me yo, so adios amigo. No you ain't big as me yo. So when I hit , she said my d*ck too big, fat, wide, and thick. What I was born with is enormous, when I try to fit, she holler like 'you got a big ego, AGH SHIT!' And that's why she on my d*ck, cause I got a huge ego, I'm a hero. I save the day, it's L-O-V-E yo, she never felt that way 'till she started fucking with me yo. I took her from you like D-bo, 'cause your ass always had her going to bed mad like Ne-Yo"."


via

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: