WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 18, 2009

Mad Mad World: Student denined his diploma for loving on his moms?

I remember when I got my diploma, I did the Harlem Shuffle when I got my degree (G-Dep was hot around that time). I was like fuckit, I got my diploma already, what you going to do bout it. Read about what happened to our dude in our sister state to the south.


PORTLAND, Maine - A Maine high school senior says he was denied his diploma because he bowed during graduation and blew a kiss to his mother.

Justin Denney was about to receive his Bonny Eagle High School diploma on Friday when he pointed at friends and relatives.

Schools Superintendent Suzanne Lukas ordered him back to his seat. She told the Portland Press Herald newspaper she was enforcing behavior rules.


Read the rest here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: