WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 01, 2009

PSP Go




They say its going to drop some time this year... no price tag yet, but I did find some specs.

- 3.8-inch display
- 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
- 16GB of Flash storage
- Bluetooth built-in
- No UMD drive (download from PlayStation Network(games movie and TV) )
- Memory Stick Micro slot
- Integration with PlayStation 3 (works the same as the PSP-3000 does)

I bet that anything in the world that Justblaze has one of these thrown into his glove compartment... I bet on anything that I love he does... Fucking Just gets everything! While the rest of us gotta wait... Peep the E3 showcase, to see more.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

freshness601 said...

Wow, I think I'll be buyin' me a PSP now.