WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

July 19, 2009

Soulful Sundaes: Kenna - Wide Awake


The triumphant return of the Soulful Sundaes begins NOW! I apologize once again for always being busy. I worked fucking 14 hours yesterday. I know bogus beef shit!!! But we are looking lovely on this Sunday Afternoon. Easy like Sunday Morn in here. So as we begin, I go back to 2007, wit Kenna's Make Sure They See My Face. The genius behind his music is so snorlaxed on. That's WORD!!! And with Chad Hugo as executive producer, this was easily one of the best albums of the year. This was the closeout song for the album, it's called Wide Awake. Peepers you Creepers.
=!=

WELCOME BACK TO SOULFUL SUNDAES!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: